Benefits and functions of puzzles
1. Inspire people to reason and think and improve hand-eye coordination.
2. Can effectively exercise people’s logical thinking ability.
3. Increase observation ability, cultivate patience and focus.
The role of the puzzle specifically includes:
1. You can use your hands and brains to develop your intelligence;
2. It can be decorated indoors, placed on desks, coffee tables and other places;
3. It can also be assembled with family or friends, which not only increases communication, but also enhances feelings.